Expeditions, tours and other trips are a regular feature of life at King's. These include the sporting, musical and cultural, and the recreational, as well as field trips directly related to the curriculum. Recent trips have included visits to Dubai (Cricket), Australia (Hockey and Rugby), Bhutan (Art), Morocco (Geography), Ghent (Rowing), Pompeii (Classics), Berlin (History), Nice (French), Barcelona (Spanish), Norway (Geography), Portugal (Tennis), South Africa (Netball), South Africa, Botswana and Zambia (Hockey), Grenada (Cricket), Tuscany (Symphony Orchestra), New York (Crypt Choir), Rome, Venice and Padua (History of Art), Uruguay and Argentina (Rugby) and Russia.
For reports on recent trips, see: School Trips Easter 2012.
Forthcoming trips include:
- King's Walk Climbing Club trip to Spain 9-14 February
- 6a Classics trip to Rome 22-24 March
- 6a Geology field trip to Arran 23-29 March
- Sixth Form French trip to Aix-en-Provence 24-30 March
- 6b Geography trip to Iceland 6-10 July
- Rugby Tour to South Africa 1-17 August
- Sixth Form Art trip to Venice 17-21 October
- Fifth Form Geography trip to Morocco 18-27 October
- Crypt Choir tour to China 18-29 October