Expeditions, tours and other trips are a regular feature of life at King's. These include the sporting, musical and cultural, and the recreational, as well as field trips directly related to the curriculum. Recent trips have included visits to China and Hong Kong (Crypt Choir), Morocco (Geography), Berlin (German), Seville (Spanish), Venice (Art), Rome (Philosophy) and South Africa (Rugby).
For reports on recent trips, see: School Trips Easter 2012.
Forthcoming trips include:
- German trip to Bonn 16-17 March
- Sixth Form History of Art trip to Rome and Florence 28 March-3 April
- Cricket tour to Dubai and Abu Dhabi 29 March-8 April
- Sixth and Fifth Form French trip to Annecy 30 March-5 April
- Fifths and Removes Tennis trip to Portugal 5-12 April
- 6b Geology field trip to Dorset 23-25 April
- Shell Spanish trip to Salamanca 25-31 May
- 6b Geography trip to Iceland 5-10 July
- Science expedition to Costa Rica 7-20 July
- Sixth and Fifth Form French trip to Paris 24-30 August
- Fifth Form Geography trip to Morocco 17-25 October
- Remove Spanish trip to Seville 19-25 October