Ambitious plans for King's
Following a wide-ranging space audit and strategic review of the School, we have embarked upon a £48m plan to develop facilities and teaching across the school. The plan includes:
· New £13m performing arts centre including 350-seat theatre in the old Malthouse
· A new £10m science building in the Mint Yard
· A new Mitchinson’s day house on St Radigund’s Street
· Reconfiguration of science classrooms, kitchen facilities and creation of an extra dining room
· Reconfiguration of the Pupil Social Centre and Sixth Form facilities in the Shirley Hall
· New King’s School, Canterbury International College for 80 pupils on Malthouse site
With support from our wide community of friends and OKS, we aim to complete these projects by 2021. If you are interested in these opportunities, please contact our Development Office.
We continue to work on building our endowment to ensure a balanced and accessible future for King’s for generations to come.
Find out more at our Building for the Future website.
To get involved or find out more, please contact our Director of Development, Mrs Kate Chernyshov (née Kelly), OKS.